Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Poem Needed Please

Posted by raindrop40118 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 18, 05 at 10:14

O.k. I am going to use the clear glass ornaments, they will be empty....I need a poem to attach...something like this may look empty but all my love is inside...I had one years ago and have lost the poem thanks Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Poem Needed Please

This is a special ornament
as clear as clear can be
but hold it up and look inside
you'll be surprised to see

All my love is packed inside
which I am giving to you
hold it dear and cherish it
that's all you have to do

For Christmas is the time of year
for family and friends
to show how much they mean to you
that's what this ornament sends

Is this what you had in mind?

o

Another great one sharon. . . Congratulations I like it, if tht counts.

o

Of course it counts, thank you

o

I'll second that! Great Job!!!

o

That's perfect...Thanks so much debbie

o

Who's Debbie?

o

Debbie started this thread....

o

Sharon that is an awesome poem.. thanks I think I will send on one of these ornaments to my neice who has been transferd to Idaho with her husband and their new baby boy .. he just came home for Araq..I think this would be something special for them. Their first Christmas tree together and all.. He was overseas most of their married life and got home just in time for the baby.. They are short on money so I am making up a care package for their Christmas this year.Lavender sachets, potato bags, rice heating pads. a Guardian Angel ornament and now this ornament..I am putting little things in for the baby.. but mostly things for them to know we all love them and miss them here at home.. little special things.. Adult Journal jar. along with a nice Blank Journal..I hear it gets pretty cold out that way.. so I am making a few nice warm hats for them all too. Thanks again you guys for giving me some good Ideas..
Huggy

o

Thank you very much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here