Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pringle Can Labels

Posted by amberscu (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 12, 08 at 9:53

Right now, Pringles.com is offering free labels to cover your Pringle cans. There are some really neat ones there! After you select your grahpic, look on the right and choose print. It's that easy and it's free!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pringle Can Labels

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pringle Can Labels

that's a cool thing pringles is doing!

o
RE: Pringle Can Labels

Nifty!

I made a "Memory Game" for my kids with the small Pringles can and orange juice concentrate lids. I put two of each picture onto the lids and laminated them with clear shipping tape. They were fun!~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here