Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quick last minute gift

Posted by Jenni_CA (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 21, 04 at 9:36

Friend of mine just sent me this and thought it might interest some of you.
She made up a batch and said she keeps several in the car for something to hand out to a helpful clerk
or anyone else she comes across that she wants to give a little gift to.

Hand Cream
1 jar petroleum jelly
1 bottle baby lotion
1 jar Vitamin E cream
(She said she got it all at the $$ store)
Put all in a mixing bowl and mix on high speed until blended.
Put in cute little jars.
She used tiny canning jars and cut circles fabric to go under the ring
and then tied with matching ribbon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quick last minute gift

Well - that's a great idea !!! Thanks for posting it --- time to run to the $$ store !! *wink*

o

I'll give this a try. I have Psoriasis and my hands or rather my fingers crack open...OUCH ! so I apply a bandaid and vaseline. Works for me, but maybe this lotion will work better. Thanks gals.

o

I made some of that last year at Christmas time...I gave one to each of my cousins..and kept the rest for me. It works wonderful for rough feet. I put it on at night with a pair of socks and went to bed. Woke up with soft feet.

I love it for my dry winter hands too.

patti

o

That sounds like it would be really interesting to try. I go through lotion, as if it was water.
Maddya

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here