Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
craft show yesterday

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 1, 08 at 9:31

I sold over 250 potato bags and over 50 popcorn snowmen - almost $2000 for the day! Off in a few to do an 8 hour christmas show at a local fitness club ( Monday is the busiest day of the week) Only 150 to sell but I have another big show this coming Saturday in its 13th year! Thank goodness I have plenty of supplies cut out to make more - guess it'll be take out food this week-end... Later - who else has a report?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: craft show yesterday

That is just awesome grandmabonnie.. grads.. hope you do well today also.. Good Luck
Huggy

o

Had our last show of the year yesterday and it was our BEST! We sold several of my favorite items and we made almost $300 in 2 hours! It was great. Now all the stuff that is leftover is going on etsy.

congrats, Grandma Bonnie, I hope your sales keep going and going and going!!

o

WOW wished we had as many shows here as you do. What state are you in? I want to move there!!! We will do our last show this weekend. Supposed to be 300 crafters and they say over 3000 people come through. Hope we do well. there are so many people selling the potato bags and stuff here that it's hard to find something new. I hope my Santa hat purses sell!!!
they've done pretty good so far. MBG too.
Congrats Grandma Bonnie

o

Good luck, Sorie! I hope you sell out!!! I'd love to see a picture of your santa hat purses.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here