Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plastic Canvas pattern wanted!

Posted by bowdoin514 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 27, 06 at 9:11

Hi All,
I was looking for a plastic canvas pattern. I have looked for a pattern for those wind spinners, found one, but it's not quite what I want. Does anyone have a pattern they'd like to share, or know of a website that has them? I just wanted a simple one that I could print from my pc. Thanks for your help, in advance.
Emma in SC

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plastic Canvas pattern wanted!

Hi Emma,

Have you tried just typing in "plastic canvas pattern" in your web browswer line? I'm sure you'll get a ton of websites to look at.

Sal

o

I am still looking for a pattern for the wind spinners if anyone has one. Have been to multiple craft stores, looked online, etc., but none are to be found. And also, it seems as if plastic canvas is a dying art...are there others out there who have noticed this or is it just me? Would be willing to even trade something to obtain a pattern. Can anyone help me? Thank you!
Emma in SC

o

Check out this link to another message board. I'm not sure if this is the kind you're looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Whirlygigs

o

Emma,

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post last month -- had family health issues at the time.

If the link to the CraftSayings website that adellabedella posted is helpful, I'm the Janet that posted on that thread. My computer crashed in 2005 and I'm not sure if I was able to salvage any windspinner files, but if they still exist (I'm at work so I can't check right now), I'd be happy to help -- just drop me an e-mail.

Janet

o

Hi, Are you still looking for that pattern? I have the pattern book called windspinners if that helps, let me know, please email me at beejay35@hotmail.com Thank you BJ

o

Hi,
I would love any patterns for the spinners please. B.J. I e-mailed you . Hope that's okay. I love doing them and giving to the older ladies here in my neighbor hood. They just love them. Most of them are widor. Well thanks in advance.
Craftinggrannie

o

Here is a link to some whirlygigs. Hope they are what you are looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: whirlygigs

o
Another pattern

I have a pattern for a shell twirler on my personal website.

Here is a link that might be useful: shell twirler

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here