Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

A couple projects.

oddie
16 years ago

The frist photo is a gift box I made for my ddil birthday, didnt want it to look to christmas like,couldnt get the color right in the photo, its readly a pretty soft shade of green, plan on putting in a gift card candy and hopefully some other small gift.

of course you know the second photo, just thought I would share my newest springs.

oddie

{{gwi:1487082}}

{{gwi:1487083}}

Comments (10)

• tngardengirl
    16 years ago

Oddie, you amaze me!!! What can't you do!! I looked at all your pics and you do such beautiful work. I love the box and the snowman spring. You are so very talented and creative. You also always take such professional pics of your things.

Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming!

Dawn

• sjarz
    16 years ago

Very very nice!
    Suzan J

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago

oodie beautiful!! Both are just fantastic!!

ginger

• craftyjanjan
    16 years ago

I love it. I will have to try and find some springs so I can make some. I kept all the pictures so I can have something to look at when I try mine. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent. That is the cutest gift box too.
    Janet

• shysue
    16 years ago

I love altered boxes and yours is so beautiful! And, of course I always love your bed spring nodders. I always wonder how you get everything done so prettily and so quickly. You are a marvelous crafter!

• skyrider
    16 years ago

Hi all, soooo glad I found this forum! Oddie, your crafts inspire me...I wish I had such talent!

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Oddie, you are just a busy bee with all your crafting! These look just lovely. You do such neat things. Luvs

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

Oh, I love these :) I have had a rusty bedspring in the back woods forever,trees growing through it,but I always wanted to do something with them. Now that I have bolt cutters......lol! I'm going to try some little bedspring thingies,too :)

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you, glad you all liked them!
    tngardengirl, omg there are sooo much I cannot do, could give you a list but it would be so long LOL! hubby takes most of my photos, for the backgroung I drape a white sheet over the closet door add a lace tablecloth, all hanges down over a table where the iteams set to have there photo taken ,I take them to my photo program and crop and resize and add the soft edges, all there is to it.
    Craftyjanjan, keep looking I am sure you will find some, the old springs I feel look the best, they are all metal befor material was used on the box springs
    shysue, I have made a few altered boxes in the past, but never used wallpaper till I saw yours, thought it would be the perfect covering for tins or boxes, I will post another photo of a coffee can covered contander I made soon, have to check out who the crafty person was who posted it so I can give credit, gosh I think I am slow at crafty, I eather totaly give up on a project,or keep trying till I think it looks okay.
    skyrider , just in case I missed you welcome to the fourm! glad my crafts inspire you, there are so many crafty people here you will find alot of inspiration!
    kudzukween they are not to hard to get apart, cant wait to see your photos!
    sjarz, ginger and luvs, thank you, you always have such nice things to say!
    oddie

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Oh Oddie, Awesome!!! You do such wonderful work. I just love your bed springs. You know I still have never done anything with my bed springs.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County