Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ginger have a question for you!

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 07 at 7:46

My sister and I was going throu the bag of custom jewerly that was given to me, she said some of the peices she thought was maybe worth a little and maybe I shouldnt be tearing them apart!
so how do you know what is and isnt? and then how do you sell them ? I dont wear much jewerly so the peices dont mean much to me, in my small town one family owns just about everything and I doult they would be truthfull!
been wanting to ask you but didnt want to mess up anyones post with questions.
thanks oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ginger have a question for you!

I know a little about costume jewelry but not a lot. I do a lot of research on places like eBay and RubyLane for information on pieces that signed.
There are some unsigned pieces that are collectible as well, most anything to do with holidays Christmas Trees are highly valued as well as Easter pieces. Halloween is close behind.
You might want to do a little digging on the net and eBay is an excellent resource for educated guess' and gauging some values. Also a great place to sell. Don't be shy about visiting antique shops who buy and sale for information as well.

Best of luck to you!!
ginger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here