Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more coasters

Posted by luthien (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 12, 08 at 4:50

i just made a set of new coasters so i thought i'll share it here :) it's a little over-the-top but i have a friend who has this crazy obsession with betty boo... i'm giving these to her as christmas gift :)

betty boo coasters gw

these are made with kitchen tiles and the zebra print is just free hand painting on a piece of canvas using acrylic paint. :))) please tell me if the image is too big and if it takes ages to open... i know that can be frustrating.

Here is a link that might be useful: here's the complete creative process

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more coasters

I think they are cute as can be...Don't see anything wrong with them...

o

Not for me love seeing the lg photos! even with glasses on some of the photos are hard to make out.
your costers are just too cute! bet your friend will be very happy to receive such a wonderful gift! and OMG what a beautiful painter you are!
TFS!
oddie

o

thank you ladies :))) thank you so much for your lovely comments :)))

glad the large pic is not giving anyone loading problems :)

o

These would be real popular with a lot of people!
Absolutely love 'em.
Thanks so much for sharing.:)

o

Oh goodness gracious....I absolutely love them. Thanks for sharing the process with us also.

o

hello twinklenose and justlinda,
thank you so much for the lovely comments :) it was a pleasure sharing these with you :)

o

Really cute!!! They would make a nice gift for college girls!!! I love the zebra print!! TFS!!

o

I don't even particularly like Betty Boop but those are very sweet - your friend will be so pleased!
Very nice job, luthien.
Suzan J

o

Lucky friend. Those are AWESOME!!! TFS.

o

thank you ladies!
i really really appreciate all your comments! thank you so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here