Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need short poem for stars

Posted by carolnv (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 9, 08 at 1:27

I'm making folded star ornaments to put in Christmas cards and I'm looking for a short poem about stars. I'm completely at a loss as to what to write, but I want my friends and family to know we're thinking about them during the holiday season and when we look at the night sky, the stars we see are the same ones that they see. Anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need short poem for stars

Please place this star before you, on a bough of your Christmas tree....
And when you gaze upon it-kindly think of (hubby's name) and me!
Then, as evening draws back it's curtain
And pins it with a star..
Know it's us, sending our love..no matter where you are!

o

Sharon - thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for! Have a very Merry Holiday season.

o

You're very welcome. Glad I could come up with something that works for you! Some days this kind of stuff just rolls from my brain-and other days it's like...DUH! tee hee. Merry Christmas to you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here