Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Witch Pattern???

Posted by Jude_KS (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 28, 05 at 1:26

I'm trying to locate a pattern for a fabric sewn
kitchen witch pattern, was wondering if anyone might
have info as to where I could find one...

Thanks - Jude!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Witch Pattern???

Haave you checked eBay yet? See eBay items #8247294383, #8230301811, and #6239683713. These are just a few... just do a search, and be sure to look at the "eBay stores" section of results, too.

o

Here are the instructions I use to make my kitchen witches.

Kitchen Witch

Items needed:

* metal gingerbread man cookie cutter
* spanish moss
* black felt or bought felt witch's hat
* orange material for skirt
* thin orange ribbon
* black material
* glue
* trim

Directions:

1. Fold black material in half, cut a slit and slide over head.
2. With thread, sew a running stitch through the top of one edge of the orange material and gather around the waist. Stitch in place.
3. Glue orange ribbon over the stitches. Cut pieces of ribbon long enough to be suspenders and glue in place.
4. Glue spanish moss to top of cookie cutter.
5. Glue witch's hat to spanish moss. Or, if using black felt, cut a circle the diameter you wish the hat to be. Cut a wide triangle of felt, wrap to form a cone, and glue to circle. Glue to spanish moss.
6. Glue desired trim in place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

I"m looking for a pattern of a cloth doll of a kitchen witch siting on a spoom or broom that you can hang in you kitchen

o

I can't offer you a fabric pattern but I have found an adorable corn husk one at the Family Crafts website:)

I do not know how to post images on here, so please use the link provided to see the page I'm refering to. I hope you find this article helpful:)

Happy Halloween :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Family Crafts Corn Husk Kitchen Witch

o

If you are still interested I have a pattern for a kitchen witch sitting on a wooden spoon. It is a regular sewing pattern. I will be glad to send it to you.

o

Sorry I can not be of any help but had to tell evelyn craft diva that her kitchen witch is the cutest one I have ever seem! and thanks for shareing how you made yours!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here