Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Display Bag or Gift Bag With Sandwich Baggies

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 24, 09 at 23:54

I ran out of ink on my printer, so I couldn't print out any labels for those fold over type sandwich bags. As I sat looking at my craft storage drawers, I spotted some rolls of wallpaper border, and thought, wow..it's right under my nose! Cut a piece the size of your baggie..mine are 6". Place item in the bag and fold over the top, then staple it! Easy and cute, so may wallpapers out there at yard sales and thrift stores, or cheap enough at dollar stores to ensure all your labels match :D Punch a hole in the center if you need to hang it from a rack!
display bags for crafts using sandwich baggies

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Display Bag or Gift Bag With Sandwich Baggies

Great idea! I like working with wallpaper and have several wallpaper sample books.

You can usually get wallpaper sample books for free at places like home improvement stores, or stores that deal with home decorating. My local neighborhood home improvement store occasionally throws all of the their outdated wallpaper sample books into wheelbarrows and they are yours for the taking.

o

Love that idea--I'm going to use it!!

Thanks for sharing!!

o

You are just so clever Kudzu, I've always thought those printed ones you see were cute, but would never have thought to use wallpaper instead. This would look great for displaying items at a craft show or even for sorting craft supplies at home. Luvs

o

How clevar submit it to a craft magazine I'm going to tell my friend who makes her envelopes from old wallpaper books she'll love it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here