Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beachteach_gw

Help with Spray Adhesive

beachteach
14 years ago

I need some help in choosing/using spray adhesive. My mother-in-law was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and will soon be undergoing surgery. I want to make a pink themed Christmas wreath for her. I finally was able to locate some pink Christmas balls (with gold filigree design) and an angel with a pink velvet gown. I also found some garland made of clear pink beads that I broke apart into sprays. Anyway, here is my problem. I bought a green wreath and it just looks too "green" LOL - I had the idea to put white glitter on the tips to kind of soften it up a bit. I have never used spray adhesive. If I was to lightly spray the wreath with the adhesive, do you think the glitter would stick to the tips? I was also thinking of perhaps mixing in a very small amount of pink glitter with the whie. I have also had a time finding ribbon for a bow. I finally found a sheer white with some gold filigree on it. I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find white/gold - everything is white/silver. I was thinking about maybe trying to also spray the bow and then lightly sprinking it with pink glitter. Would it be better to do the ribbon before I do the bow - or should I just not put glitter on the bow? What is a good adhesive to get? Thanks for your help!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler