Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
craft show update

Posted by sorie6 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 22:21

We didn't do very well at the Elks craft fair today but it was only $25. But when we got home the lady who put it on called and said she had taken her marshmallow shooter into the bar ( she had bought it for her grandson) and come over there quick she had sold 10 of them, well we got there and they bought about 25 of them. WE stayed and had a drink and watched the folks have a marshmallow shoot out!!! FUN!!!! Sure made up for the slow craft fair!!!
We are very happy crafters!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: craft show update

sorie,
That is awesome.. just never know where that next sale is coming from..LOL Oh by the way.. what in the heck is a marshmellow shooter????
Huggy

o

Gotta love those marshmallow blow guns... Good report!

o

I'm hoping this works - I have a picture and instructoion on my marshmallow Blow Guns on the last page of this webshot album
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2663688870031401209FPKttC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here