Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reindeerlady

snowman wrapper saying

reindeerlady
14 years ago

Hi everyone, I have been a fan of this website for some time,but have never participated.

I saw the printout of the snowman wrappers and just love them. Would anyone by chance have the saying that goes with them? Thanks to all

Comments (14)

• grandma_bonnie
    14 years ago

My name is Little Popper and IÂm sure youÂll agree, IÂm the cutest snowman that you will ever see I will make you happy - I will make you smile. I will even fill your tummy for a little while. Place me in your microwave and IÂll pop to and fro Oh boy, youÂll be surprised to find that IÂm made of more than snow!

• reindeerlady
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks grandma bonnie, I'm in a show this weekend and I wanted some small items to sell that are quick, and fairly easy to make. All of what I have are big.

• leveta
    14 years ago

Granma bonnie about how much do you sell them for? I have open house sunday and I made a few. I was glad to see the saying that goes with them...

• grandma_bonnie
    14 years ago

I sell mine for $2 each - I know it is not much but the popcorn is 20¢ the paper (for soft gloss for the laser printer) is 4¢ - and the extras cost me less than 50¢. I sell hundreds at the shows... It's a gift the children can buy for their friends and family - I like that...

• lambsydivy
    14 years ago

Have you seen the snowman "poop" and reindeer "poop" that sells at some shows? Those gifts are also small and inexpensive to sell/buy. I might be dating myself here, as I don't get many chances to go to craft shows anymore..........

• grandma_bonnie
    14 years ago

I remember them too and made them for years... I quit making them a few years ago - too much work for nothing - they bring customers in my booth, but they would laugh but not buy... I was even the toilet paper queen!!! Those were the days...

• musclemom
    14 years ago

Does anyone have a picture of the snowman wrappers? I would love to see them. I am new to crafting and just joined this site. It is very informative.

• User
    14 years ago

Go here for the wrapper

Here is a link that might be useful: wrapper

• leveta
    14 years ago

Granma Bonnie I made 8 for my open house and sold them all at 2.00.

• grandma_bonnie
    14 years ago

Yeah, leveta!!! Go to HGTV and see others we are making - I posted a picture of Red Hat snowgals and am now working on snowmen with team colors (USC, UCLA, ets) Ihave three Christmas shows this week-end (thank goodness the furthest is only 60 miles away...) and will report how many is sold...

• snolady
    14 years ago

made a tag with Grandma Bonnie's saying. Leave her name on it if you use it.

• munstersbaby
    14 years ago

Ok, so is it ok to use this wrapper as long as I leave her name on it? These are too cute.. I have a craft fair this week-end and I think those would be so cute to sell!

• grandma_bonnie
    14 years ago

No... Use it without using my name - someone else shared it two years ago - I just can't remember who it was... BTW - I am now making Kernel Poppers - I use camo for the hat - turned out cute - for the guys and gals in the service...

• blueiris24
    14 years ago

I'm just seeing the snowman popper for the first time - are there directions somewhere for those of us who are a little slower on the uptake?..... ;)