Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Craft potential Alert

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 07 at 21:51

I saw the new COKE bottle today they are round Christmas tree balls. Empty they could be used instead of glass light bulbs for decorating.

They will probably be in a bin in the middle of the grocery store!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Craft potential Alert

OMG those are so cute! I can see these used for lots of crafts, had heard about these but hadnt seen them, so did a search and heres a link incase you havent seen them.
Thanks for shareing minnie!
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: new round coke bottle

o

Those are pretty cute. They would probably be good for children's crafts too.

o

BTW In my stores they are $1 each which is a pretty good price to begin with.

o

Boy - that's unusual !! I haven't seen (or even heard ) of it ! Wow - this is a crafters dream !

o

LOVE these! i grabbed some at wally world the other day! they would be perfect to make for a class room of kids or for them to fill with things as a gift for their moms....i plan to fill soem with colored sand and lil tiny items and seal the tops and give as gifts to my grands a kind of shake & discover thing....would be sweet with confetti and gem stones for the tree or pour in paint and let kids swirl it around to make an ornie and tie up with a bow...use all sorts of colros! i can't believe soemone would sell one on ebay for $3.50! man thats crazy! love this craft 'cause you can enjoy the coke and then the craft...truely a coke and a smile!

o

I think I'll watch the bin. They have it so you really can't see into it without peeking over the side. Maybe they'll go on sale after Chritmas. I think we should write to Coke and tell them what a great idea it is . Kind of like the old LEGG'S egg remember those?

o

How neat! Are they glass or plastic? I wish they still made the L'eggs Eggs! Especially since the reason they stopped was to become more "green", but it turned out that over 60% of their eggs were recycled into crafts. That IS green!

o

LOL We bought some,too! And had the same ideas ya'll did...something crafty from them! Got them at Walmart, .98 each. Round plastic,like a big ornament. Could be a Santa or an angel,anything:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here