Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
craft show report for 10-30 and 11-1

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 21:49

No shows for me - just Farmer's Crafter's Market - sold more potato bags. Was sprinkling this morning at the market and business was slow, but I made over $300 today and $60 yesterday (tiny market with very few customers...) Anyone else have a craft show that they did this week-end? Five crafts show this month and 5 more markets this month - two on Sundays! ...and then next month - only two shows!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: craft show report for 10-30 and 11-1

We took a well deserved weekend off. The first since August. We have the final push to the end of the season in mid December. We're doing shows in New York state, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. All of them two or three day shows.
Then we're off until the latter part of January when it all starts again.

Chris (aka old-vt-crafter)

o

Put your feet up and enjoy yourself!!! OK - time's up - now get bsck to work making more product... lol

o

I did a show this weekend - Sat. only. I had a double space ($90). Sales were VERY brisk. My little money box was overflowing. It was fantastic. I couldn't wait for the hr. drive home to count my money, so I found an isolated part of the parking lot and counted up $979. I was so happy but exhausted. I didn't even have time to eat lunch it was very busy up to the very end. I love shows like that!
Arlene

o

I've had those wwwk-ends too. Ain't it grand??? Congratu;lations on a great show - when is the next one - You,vew earned a rest and NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!! lololol

o

My next show is this Saturday and it is another big one. I will be very busy this week! We are also leaving on vacation on Sun., not sure when I will find time to get ready for that. I think I will have to skip sleeping this week. LOL!

o

Arlene,

You made over 10 times your booth fee. That's a successful show in anybody's book. Congratulations!

Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here