Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
magnifying lamp

Posted by mst___ (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 4, 10 at 21:21

Hi. I've never posted on this site before but I'm hoping you can answer this question. Where can I find a magnifying lamp besides at a craft store? I need it to make jewelry. My eyes just are'nt what they use to be. Getting old is the pits. LOL.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: magnifying lamp

Maybe a catalog like Dr. Leonard's, Healthy Living- amerimark.com,Feel Good Store or Support Plus. The others just type in name & add .com & they should come up. I just got a whole pile of catalogs from my friend! Hope they help! Jan

o

I bought mine at Office Depot. You might try there or another office supply store. Janet

o

Thur stamp catalogs--like Scott or Amos. Collectors use them alot. Staples, Office Max also craft catalogs. Check JoAnns or Hobby Lobby too.

o

Thanks everyone. I ended up finding one at JoAnn's. They had a promo for 1/2 off so I got a $50.00 lamp for $25.00. Made me happy. I'm glad I went there because they did'nt have them in store, just on-line.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here