Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
After all these years,

Posted by adichristi (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 21:16

my glue gun does not work anymore. I have had it for a long time. What kind of glue guns do you craft gardenweb/ers like!
Thanks...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After all these years,

I have a low temp glue gun, but it is an older one. It takes the large oval glue sticks which they no longer make. I've got somewhere around 15-20 glue sticks left to use. I don't like the regular glue guns...they get too hot, and I end up spitting out a few words that I shouldn't when I get burned LOL.

o

Hubby got me a rechargable cordless one last year. LOVE IT! Here is a link. You should be able to find it at any craft store.
http://www.coldheat.com/freestyle.cfm

Kath

o

dear all.welcome to visit our web:www.only-homedecor.com
we r one homedecor.&gift vendor from china,our main products is wooden photo frames, mirrors, candle holders, decorative furnitures,wall-shelves,canvas paintings and framed arts,etc.Noted wholesale&retail are all welcome.
welcome you any time

james

Only Living Idea Co.,Ltd
Web:www.only-homedecor.com
E-Mail:james@only-homedecor.com

o

I love my Aleene's glue gun comes in a case w/ several nozzles. I have only seen it at Michael's...and there is a 40% off coupon this week...

ginger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here