Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tortilla Warmers

Posted by lynnlynn (birdnestcreations@gmail.com) on
Thu, Nov 1, 07 at 20:58

Does anyone have a pattern for these? I would likt to make them but I need the directions.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tortilla Warmers

Please remember you can always do a search for previously listed topics on the front page of the forum. Try typing in "Tortilla Wamers" in the box on the front page of the forum.

o

I am sorry. I was trying to do to things at once here. I didn't been pattern. I was loonking for the directions on how to use these. I was eondering if the ones that make these just sell the warmers or if they put directions on them like you do the potato bags. I am sorry. I did a search and unless I missed something I didn't see anything.

thanks

o

Here is what I have came up with. DO you think this is good enough?

Always use caution when removing
"HOT TORTILLAS"
Separate tortillas before placing in tortilla warmer
Use Tortilla Warmer to Heat & Serve
Never heat more than three minutes in microwave
Makes Quesadillas in 45 seconds in Microwave,place in paper towel first then in you tortilla warmer to catch any cheese that might melt out.

Tortillas can also be heated on a griddle/ comal and then placed into your La Tortilla Loca tortilla warmer to keep them hot throughout your entire meal.
Never put the tortilla warmer in a conventional oven
Never put in contact with a flame
To Clean, wash by hand air dry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here