Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
~~~Under the Sea~~~

Posted by shysue (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 07 at 20:44

My friend and I have a "Craft Day" every week. Last week we worked on this box for her young niece for Christmas. The mermaid and seahorse are from one of my graphic programs. We put a picture of her niece's face in place of the mermaid's face. The box is covered with wallpaper, various sea objects found at yard sales, shells, and colored onion bags used as fish netting. I think the little girl will like it, as she is crazy about mermaids.

Front...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Back...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ~~~Under the Sea~~~

Oh My, that is awesome. Your niece is just going to love it for sure. It's beautiful.

Sal

o

OMG that is just the cuitest box!, and what detail! Iam sure it will be loved! how do you come up with this? now thats crafting, and soo much work, great job!
oddie

o

I am sure this box will be one of that little girl's favorite treasures for a long, long time. Great job on it, I love all the items you found for it. ;o) Luvs

o

JUST PRECIOUS !!!!! THAT'S A TERRIFIC IDEA !!!!
thanks for sharing and the idea of the picture of the little face is outstanding !!!
Happy * * * * * * Holidays !!
M E R R Y + C H R I S T M A S !!!
susiesunshine

o

Wow, Sue, that is just adorable! I'm sure your friend's niece will just love it! Did you finish it all in one day? My friend and I have a "Craft Day" every week too, but we seem to never get anything done! It usually takes two days to do our one-day projects!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here