Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Quilts!

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 27, 08 at 19:51

Check out my quilts, I just found photos of them and added them to my blog. I'll be adding more photos later! The prettier ones were made with a rotary cutter :D
Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Quilts!

Very nice! I left a comment on your blog!

o

Hi Cherry, I love your quilts!! I had a GF that made beautiful quilts but she moved away. I tried 1 & it is a mess up in my closet. I love looking at beautiful quilts!! I am the owner of 1 quilt that a 92 yr old blind lady made & gave to members at church after the 1971 quake when we had no heat for 11 days my kids & I huddled under that wonderful warm quilt & I used it until it started to wear out, I still have it & treasure it. I hope you still have some for your family!! Jan

o

Thanks Ya'll! I made each of my kids a quilt ( I don't think I have a photo of my daughters, it's a Dresden Plate.) I could always tell when they weren't feeling well because they'd come shuffling into the living room with their quilt wrapped around them and flop on the sofa :D

o

Beautiful quilts!I really liked the one with so many pieces-don't know the name of it.I think more people are quilting now-I know several around here-I have never tried it tho. Yours are beautiful and something to be proud of, as is all your other crafts. You are a many talented person!!!

o

Kudzu, I sure wish you lived next door to me..At Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, my newphew in law who just lost his wonderful mother a few weeks ago and she was a quilter told me she had started a quilt for her granddaughter, but did not get to finish it.. it needs to be quilted everything else is done.. so I am trying to find someone who quilts so they can have it completed for her grand daughter who by the way is expecting her first baby in Feb. so Kuz, just come move to Northern Kentucky.. would you please.. LOL your quits are just awesome..
Huggy

o

I added some new quilt photos.

Thanks ya'll :D

huggy, you CAN do it! You'd enjoy it, it was so relaxing to me to sit and hand quilt. Or you could even tie it :D
Kudzu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here