Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cinnamon Swizzle Stick Santa-craft

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 11, 08 at 19:09

I made these this morning. Super easy, kids can make them and give them as gifts to teachers, parents or grandparents.If you make cocoa or coffee gifts, include a few of these with it. Directions and photos at my blog.

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cinnamon Swizzle Stick Santa-craft

Well those are sooooo cute...

o

Very cute!! Your poor dog!!! Looks like such a sweetie & what a face, just break my heart to go off & leave him. There are doggie cookies you can make!!! I saw receipe somewhere on the Net!! Sorry you're not feeling too great. Just getting over food poisoning myself, so if favorite eating place isn't very busy any more think twice before go in. Jan

o

LOL.......thanks ya'll! He's almost 7 years old, and such a big baby. You can hear him crying "Mama" even if I'm just going to get the mail! I make him cookies from a recipe I found online. Cornmeal and wheat flour and bacon grease are among the ingredients. I used to cut them out with a big heart cookie cutter...but the DH made fun of me :D
I'm beginning to realize that it must be my house making me sick. Mold and mildew and dog dander...you name it.

o

Kudzu, these little guys turned out so cute! I remember seeing some a few years back, but never got around to making any for myself. Same thing with the painted spoons, I always want to, but just get too side tracked I guess. LOL

Luvs

o

Thanks Luvs, these were extremely easy, easy enough for my 5 year old grandson. I happened to have a red paint pen and a black paint pen, but if I make more I'd get a white one for this,too. And do they make flesh color? LOL This would be a good project to keep young'uns busy when they get out of school for vacation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here