Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Thanks Giving-enter to win a 'thank you' gift

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 8, 08 at 18:08

I'm hosting a Thanks Giving :D It's just going to be a flat-rate shipping box that I will fill with crafty goodness from my own stash. Anyone who likes altered art or just needs extras for their creations will find things to use inside!
It will mostly be things I've acquired from yard sales or friends have given me, or nice things I don't use anymore but someone else may have the perfect project in mind for them :D
Thank You All
Kudzu/Cherry

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Thanks Giving-enter to win a 'thank you' gift

Checked your blog--quite a few items that look interesting, only I too have too many craft items to get more. Good luck in finding homes for yours.

o

Thanks Marie :D
Ya'll enter to win, just go to the Thanks Giving post and at the end of the post it says "#(of) Comments" click on it and say "Hi" and that will get you entered!

o

So nice of you to share, I to have more then I have room for so will save the goodies for someone in need.
wanted to say thanks so much for shareing your blog! love reading it and all you share with us!
oddie

o

Thanks ya'll!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here