Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grandma bonnie?

Posted by sorie6 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 5, 08 at 18:05

Would you post a pic of your craft show booth if you have time (who am I kidding). Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grandma bonnie?

Sure will - I'll put it in the gallery . I'll be taking pictures this week-end too - we were all asked not to bring our canopies - I found a new shelving unit this week to use too - It's a corner unit!

o

haha - the pictures are teeny!!!! I'll send them at the other place when I get the new ones this week-end.

o

posting a pic of the shelf unit I keep my potato bags in for shows... It is in the gallery

o

Ok I give up. I have tried so many times to look at the pics in the galleries and can never figure out how to find anything...can anyone help me find grandma bonnie's pics in the photo gallery?

o

go to gallery scroll down and find a post then clickon it thenclick on the link they give

Here is one of Grandma bonnies gallery thing

Here is a link that might be useful: booths

o

How do I get to the gallery? Thanks

o

Here it is...
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/crafts/nph-ind.cgi?type=gal
Also to find it yourself, go to the home page of the Crafts and decoration (this forum) and just before you see the threads, you will see Gallery in purple - right click and your there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here