Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pllleaaaase....no more ideas!

Posted by sjarz (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 18, 07 at 18:01

I am going to a big two day show this weekend, it's in the town I used to live in, 3 hours north of where I live now. I have to take everything on the bus, and I'm over full in my two alloted suitcases, I'm pretty sure.
So please, all, could you not post any more wonderful ideas, beautifully painted items, or unique and new things seen at shows until next week - otherwise I'm gonna a) not get any sleep this week and b) have to pay overweight luggage fare!
ROFL -
Suzan J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pllleaaaase....no more ideas!

You got the Forum Crafting & Decorating bug don't you Susan, LOL. Have a great time at your show and hope you'll report back about all the goodies you see.

Sal

o
RE: Pllleaaaase....no more ideas!

Now now Susan, you know you don't REALLY mean that! LOL The "to do" list does tend to get longer and longer, doesn't it? Good luck at your show, we'll be eager to hear all about it. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here