Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO: poem for coffee cozy

Posted by missy11 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 12 at 17:14

I am crocheting cute coffee cozys for all my grandsons nurses and doctors for christmas.. He is fighting cancer for the second time in his 2 1/2 yr old young life .. I want to put the coffee cozy on a deposable coffee cup w/lid filled with homemade candy and I want to add a poem .. Can someone help me with writing a poem? .. I want it to say how grateful we are on how great they treat and care for my grandson .. Each item was made with love ..
Thanks inadvance!!
Missy from Texas!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ISO: poem for coffee cozy

"Use his cozy to keep your cup of coffee as warm as the love that went into making it for you"

Not a poem but I think i could work
love to see the photos and the know how !!
nice thing you are doing

o

"Let this cozy keep your cup of coffee as warm as the care and love you have given to (name of grandson)"

o

I'll post a pic as soon as I get more done .. I just started making them on Friday got about 20 or so done.. My grandson is in the hospital at the moment so I crochet when he is a sleep .. I gotta make about 150 of them by Christmas ..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here