Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cookie tin snowmen?

Posted by gram_nh (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 7, 07 at 17:00

I have just spent the last 2 hrs searching for the Snowmen made from two cookie tins. I keep thinking it was Oddie that posted them, but now sure. Can someone please steer me in the right direction! Many thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cookie tin snowmen?

Gram, are you talking about the three stacked tins that make a snowman? If so, I'll check around, I know someone made them last year. Luvs

o

I found this. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but if not, maybe these will give you ideas.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/tole/gal1219543428441.html

o

I thought it was Diana over on the painting forum that had those, but I see tuscaroramaiden already found them for you. I had those on my to-do list since last year! ha Here's a link to follow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookie tin snowmen

o

Thank you! Thank you!!

I searched everywhere ...except the Gallary at TDP forum!

I made one and he is soooo cute that I wanted to thank the person who posted it. Going to make some more for gifts.

THANKS, Diana!!

o

Oh gosh, Anj, I'm glad you thought of Dianna's. I could vaguely remember stacked snowmen but couldn't think why. LOL Yes, I remember now that I was going to try to find some tins to do her snowmen tins too. So many projects, never enough time! LOL

o

Hey gram_nh sounds like a real cute idea, please show us the one you made, love how diana made hers so cute! I see those tins everywhere for next to nothing.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here