Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gram_nh

Cookie tin snowmen?

gram_NH
16 years ago

I have just spent the last 2 hrs searching for the Snowmen made from two cookie tins. I keep thinking it was Oddie that posted them, but now sure. Can someone please steer me in the right direction! Many thanks!!

Comments (6)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Gram, are you talking about the three stacked tins that make a snowman? If so, I'll check around, I know someone made them last year. Luvs

• tuscaroramaiden
    16 years ago

I found this. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but if not, maybe these will give you ideas.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/tole/gal1219543428441.html

• anjabee
    16 years ago

I thought it was Diana over on the painting forum that had those, but I see tuscaroramaiden already found them for you. I had those on my to-do list since last year! ha Here's a link to follow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cookie tin snowmen

• gram_NH
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! Thank you!!

I searched everywhere ...except the Gallary at TDP forum!

I made one and he is soooo cute that I wanted to thank the person who posted it. Going to make some more for gifts.

THANKS, Diana!!

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Oh gosh, Anj, I'm glad you thought of Dianna's. I could vaguely remember stacked snowmen but couldn't think why. LOL Yes, I remember now that I was going to try to find some tins to do her snowmen tins too. So many projects, never enough time! LOL

• oddie
    16 years ago

Hey gram_nh sounds like a real cute idea, please show us the one you made, love how diana made hers so cute! I see those tins everywhere for next to nothing.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie