Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
90% off Fall/Thanksgiving

Posted by adellabedella (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 24, 08 at 16:15

at Hobby Lobby. I'm not sure what all that covers, but the big fall leaves swags, styrofoam pumpkins, and colorful flowers like mums and sunflowers were marked down. Some of the prices I saw were originally as high as $49.99. I loaded up. I think I spent about $15 on flowers, but some of it is for a banquet I'm chairing in a few months. I also found a few bright daisy type flowers in purple and yellow for dd's princess room.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 90% off Fall/Thanksgiving

That's fantastic, I wish we had a Hobby Lobby near here, I love that store. Our Michael's and Joann's is going super low on the sale prices for fall stuff also. A lot of it is at 90% off right now. I grabbed a ton of stuff last year. I love after the holiday sales.

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here