Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
no glass blocks

Posted by danaoh (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 07 at 15:32

my home depot and lowes are no longer carrying individual blocks. Called a glass block company - guy thought I was strange but said he would sell the 8X8 for $2.90 each. Thought I was crazy to try to put a hole in them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: no glass blocks

Danaoh, what dept. were you in? Our Lowe's has them in the flooring area over by where the carpets are hanging. Maybe the guy you talked to just didn't KNOW. LOL Can't imagine that they wouldn't carry them anymore, lots of people use them in bathrooms.

I was hoping they had the plastic ones--I wanted to see what they look like because they would be so much lighter weight. My Lowe's didn't have any plastic ones.

Good luck with doing your drilling--I am still sort of chicken to try it.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here