Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't find post

Posted by tiki222 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 07 at 15:09

A few days back I posted on this forum and have searched all the old messages to try to find it to see if anyone posted simething back to me. I am a new, old poster. If anyone did answer the post don't think I deliberately did not answer - I just can't find it. I am an old time crafter and fan of this site since before it went to a paying site. It was my favorite site and I would like to get to know you girls again - crafters are the most caring and sharing and friendly people in the world. Just wanted to make sure that you knew I have not deliberately not answered any one. tiki222

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't find post

Maybe it was this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: this post

o

Hi - no that isn't it. Thanks for answering my post. Guess it just ran away, but thanks - just didn't want to snub anyone who may have tried to answer. I am glad to be back on the site again I am enjoying all the posts. I love all kinds of crafts and am in the process of making ornaments for my primitive tree this year. All felt ornaments and am just about finished. Will be glad to start on something different. tiki222

o

I put your name in the search box but only this post comes up, why not try posting agine, sure hate to think I missed something.
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here