Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tea towel and pot holder angel

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 25, 08 at 14:57

One of the girls I work with had a tea towel angel someone gave her last year and I took a couple of photos of it ..as soon as I find them I will post them.. it was soo cute.. it was two tea towels fold a certain way and the wings was made out of the potholder. no cutting just folding and tieing with some ribbon.. really cute.. The towels were like an off white and trim was the same as the entire potholder.. I will try to post photos, I am sure someone bought it at a craft show..
Huggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tea towel and pot holder angel

They are cute and they sold really well for the crafter in my store about 15 years ago. Haven't seen anyone with them out here in the boonies of Delaware. My store was about half way between DC and Baltimore. They are simple to make. I hope you find the pictures!

o

I saw these in a store in our mall, can't remember the store- used to be Haversham Plantation - they were quite expensive

o

could this be the angel you are looking for.
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: tea towel angel

o

Tea towel angel
HERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE TEA TOWEL AND POTHOLDER ANGEL
back view of the tea towel angel and pot holder

o

I found this site that shows a few pictures for each step. Maybe this will help some people (like me!) that need more visuals! Scroll down past the html errors, and the pictures and directions will begin.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Towel Angel Directions

o
towel angels

Huggy bear, we were posting about the same time! It's nice to see exactly how they are made.

o

yes it surely is... blizlady and oddie thanks for your web sites and directions.. I think they are so cute.
Huggy

o

Thanks for showing these adorable angels!! I printed the pattern off!! Huggybear, that angel you made is really cute. I like the borders on the solid towels, Very nice! Jan

o

I've made them. It's a useful gift. They are selling for $5.00 at craft shows here.

o

These are so cute! My granddaughter could make these for gifts :D

o

Are there any other things that can be made from towels or wash clothes? Directions would be great! I'd like to make some for gifts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here