Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need ideas for prayer ball

Posted by sheri (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 07 at 14:10

Hi,
I'm trying to put together an idea for an ornament for a church craft-making event. I was thinking it would be nice to put together a Tsunami prayer ball. Basically, it would be a clear glass ball ornament with a little sand, maybe some miniature shells, and something with the date and maybe a verse or quote, which could be inside or tied to the top. It has just always struck me that the even occured the day after Christmas, and anyone involved will have that holiday touched forever.

I'm just looking for a reminder, so people don't forget. Like 9/11.

Just seems a little too boring so far. Any creative ideas?

Thx, Sheri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need ideas for prayer ball

I think that's a wonderful idea Sheri. I know there is a website that has poems for all occasions but I do not know the name of it. You might just try typed in "craft poems" into your web browser search line and see what comes up. Maybe somone else in the forum here knows what site I'm talking about and knows the title of it and they can post it here for you.

Sal

o
RE: Need ideas for prayer ball

Sal, are you thinking of www.craftsayings.com? That might be a good one to try Sheri. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here