Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheri_gw

Crafts Ideas for Christmas

sheri
13 years ago

I already posted this in Holidays, but thought I'd throw it in here, too. This was so much fun and I just LOVE the finished project. I bought enough supplies to do one for everyone I know for Christmas. This one was for a neighbor and I couldn't wait so I already gave it to them. :)

Here is the tutorial.

I also made these simple Santa snowman earrings. I don't work in an office anymore, but I thought they would be great for a secret Santa gift exchange.

Here is the tutorial.

And here are a few other tutes I put together from supplies from Dollar Tree, if you care to check them out while you're there.

I hope you enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: More tutes

Comments (10)

• kudzukween
    13 years ago

the snowman family is just precious...what a great gift idea:D i love the other snowman,too...is it a sock? it's great :D everything is just too cute. don't you love the dollar tree?
    kudzu

• sheri
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I don't even want to confess how often I go to a Dollar Tree. :) I know where all of them are in town here. And I can spot that green and white sign like some people spot a sale sign.

And, yes, the bottom snowman is made from a sock. He's super easy and can be done with regular glue (better for the kiddos.)

• pattico_gw
    13 years ago

Is the family picture made with glove fingers?

• leveta
    13 years ago

Thanks sheri for the tut on the snowman...I added it to my favs...

• bopeep
    13 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 1st one ......I want to make some of THOSE.......Thanks for the tutes.........all of these are the cutest things...I Love them ALL....
    bopeep

• minnie_tx
    13 years ago

Very cute and a great website thanks so much for posting!!!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great ideas. My GF wanted to make "something" for the gals she used to work with, I think the little snowmen & hats will really work out well. They all wear jewelry & earrings especially! Snowman sock is so cute too. Thanks! Jan

• pinkybee
    13 years ago

there all so cute and easy thank you for sharing.

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

All are soooo cute. Thanks for sharing

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I made the sock snowman tonight. Had to change a couple of things,used stretch hair band as gave GD the little rubber bands I had. Then I discovered I have no black pom poms so I dug around & sewed on 2 shiny black shank buttons. My trim for hat is 3 bead leaves with 2 small beads so it looks like a sprig of holly with berries. It's wired together & I glued the leaves down. I used Weldbond-it's never coming apart! That stuff is great. My boot heel broke off & I put it back on with Weldbond, then I managed to back into mom's pole lamp taking a wooden valance board down & break 1 milkglass shade- mom is using Weldbond to put it back together & you can't even tell it was broken. Anyway the snowman is easy & cute! Thanks!Jan

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!