Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest project

Posted by sweets98 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 07 at 12:57

I have been looking for something to put in an old window and hang in our bathroom. I finally decided to paint something and settled on what last week.

I started it on Friday and it looked something like this.....

I didn't get to play around with the picture again until Tuesday and then I changed things up a bit and worked on the details most of the afternoon and evening. Last night I did more detail and cleaned things up today. I still want to work on the sign because it's not quite right yet but it's next to done. I need to get DH to cut like a 2" section off the side (you can't see it) and then we'll attach in the old window (it doesn't have any panes).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest project

Neat idea. Did you paint this on the glass or was it something to hang in the old window? I'm a little confused but I like your work.

o

This is a piece of luan that we are going to attach to the back of the window. The window will basically be the picture frame. :)

o

OMG! you do such a wonderful job at painting! looks like you could pick up anything right of the shelf, love the finishing touches, you will have to post another photo after you add the painting to the window, cant wait to see it! what a clever idea also!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here