Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
something you can do with tins and icecream contanders

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 16, 07 at 12:42

The cookies for santa tins are made from a icecream carton and a electrasol tins, just wanted to share in case you havent seen these, have also seen the tins decorated and used to put gift cards in, you can also use the band-aid tins, and I beleive you can order them online.
Happy Crafting
oddie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: something you can do with tins and icecream contanders

Heres the photo of the tins decorated for gift cards, these are not mine seen the photo on a fourm. I think they are just beautiful!
oddie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

They are beautiful Oddie, are they painted or is it graphics. Great way to use up some ribbon remnants and beads too. Just so feminine, I love them all. Luvs

o

You are so talented. How do you come up with all your ideas? Those are so pretty. The gift boxes in the other photo are nice, but yours are above and beyond.

o

Oddie: Your ideas are amazing !!!!
I love the thought... and I truly love the painting !!!
They are very special package and also a fabulous KEEPSAKE!
for little treasures.....
I am still excited about that ' CHRISTMAS CHEER SHAKER OF YOURS !!!
I'm making some !!!
Thanks for the pics... and thanks for the fab Ideas !!!
* * * * HAPPY * * * H O L I D A Y S !!!
M E R R Y + C H R I S T M A S TO YOU ODDIE !!!
God Bless !
susiesunshine

o

I think I must have confused some of you the second photo are not mine, just wanted to show something else that can be done with the tins,I thought they were very pretty and wanted to share, the frist photo are ones that I have made, I beleive the idea for the ones in the second photo was from a paper crafting site, wouldnt be hard to do something as cute, I love how the little birds were done and used as tags, could glue diamond dust to a cutout, theres cute holiday paper you can print out free, just my luck i am running out of ink or I would make one to show you.
Susiesunshine, the cheer shakers were not mine but minnie! I am sure she will be happy that you are makeing some, bet you bring alot of cheer on your own!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here