Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another gifty crafty thing that is easy...

Posted by pattico (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 8, 10 at 12:37

My daughter and grandaughter are making these. They are using pretty scrapbooking papers.

I'm thinking about sending them in a Christmas card swap at the Kitchen Table (garden web) And using a Christmas scrapbook paper on one side and an all ocasion on the other.

patti

Here is a link that might be useful: Washer necklaces

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another gifty crafty thing that is easy...

Me me me me I want one in my Christmas card!!!

o

these are cute...i'd wear one, so would my sisters and other girls in my family :D i've been making paper beads, and didn't have diamond glaze; i wound up using clear nail polish. it's holding up great, and it's very shiny and pretty hard. thanks for sharing!
kudzu

o

Thanks for the link. I seen one of these on another site, but they didn't give out any info on how it's made. I just knew it was from a washer. Very cool looking!

o

Very neat! They look very easy to make which is even better. Thank you for your link of instructions. Think I will try to make some for my daughters and granddaughters.

Enjoy!
Marylee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here