Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snowman door hanger

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 12:07

I made another snowman doorhanger, but made his hat shorter. Used the wire nut for his nose.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snowman door hanger

Photobucket

o

Very cute!
Are you giving them as gifts?
Kathy

o

I was hoping to make a few and see if I could sell them. The social networking site that I am on has a "for sale" page for our town, and another one for our county and the next adjoining county, so I've posted him on both. No one wants to pay you for the time you have spent making them or how much you spend for the supplies to make your crafts. It may as well be a "yard sale" page....grrr.

o

I've never done craft shows. The ones I've been to, it seems the sellers do nothing but sit in their booths waiting for someone to buy something. It's just not worth it to me.

o

sooo cute! love the funny face.
oddie

o

If you search on this forum and on Etsy you can get excellent advice on selling at craft fairs. I posted one below, but there are many. I read as muc as I could and learned a lot.

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: etsy craft show advice thread

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here