Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rocking Horses

Posted by giftguru09 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 07 at 11:47

My little niece specified a rocking horse this year and I searched. I came across these...the website is so interactive.
You can design the type of animal you want (horse, pigs, bears..etc.)and color right on the web and they make it. I am not sure on the price, but I had a blast on the website alone ; - ) I made this purple and cream bear example for you guys.....

Also, does anyone have any Christmas decorating tips for mantles ? I guess that will be my next posting...
Have a great day !!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: More Rocking Horse Pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rocking Horses

Here is another site for Rocking Horses
Craftpatterns.com

This site also has some other nice Christmas decorations.

o
RE: Rocking Horses

hubby and I made this one for our dgd a couple years ago, I beleive he has the pattern if you like, I liked the my pretty pony look for a girl, are you going to make the one you showed?
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here