Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sjarz

Spirit of Christmas, Secret Neighbour Gift?

sjarz
16 years ago

Hi everyone...

Hope the weekend was great for anyone going to shows, and great for anyone working on projects!

Has anyone got a poem that would work for the Secret Neighbour Gift where you leave a little gift on the neighbour's doorstep and they are supposed to pass it on?

Went to a mother of a craft show yesterday, over 500 vendors! Was rather disappointed to see that there wasn't much new out there, lots of knitted scarves and hats and handmade clothing, still tons of jewelry, lots of pottery - I bought 4 knitted dishclothes (whoopee!) for $1.50 each, what a spendthrift I am!

One thing that was cute was snowmen cut out of wood, about 16 inches tall, very simply painted, the snowman body all drilled with holes with mini lights in them. The gal was selling them for $15, if you have a Skill Saw or a husband that does they looked like they would be cheap and quick to make.

Glass blocks were selling for $40 a block which shocked me - I love them but I wouldn't pay that for one - that gal was sold out and was taking orders...

Have a great day all!

Suzan J

Comments (2)