Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need wire mesh!!!

Posted by mandrakes28 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 07 at 11:09

I am wanting to make wedding invitations using fine wire mesh in cranberry. I would like to cut out a shape and then attach the frame of the mesh onto the front of my invitations with ribbon. Does anyone know where I can find any fine wire mesh in cranberry? I live in Birmingham, AL so if it is out of state I need it to be shipped or bought on-line. If anyone can help, please email me at torimew@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need wire mesh!!!

You might check craft stores like Michael's or Joann's or even Hobby Lobby for the wire mesh. You can also do an online seach by just typing in "wire mesh" and see what pops up, I'm sure you'll get a ton of sites to check out.

o

If you are looking for really fine wire mesh or wire cloth type of material, you might try a manufacturer of this material, possibly....

http://www.bwire.com/

o

Did you ever find it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here