Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sjarz

Bikini Dish Cloths

sjarz
16 years ago

Hi everybody -

went to my two day craft show over the weekend; wasn't nearly as busy as other years but I did make a couple of hundred dollars and had fun, and it was a nice break from my chaotic daily life...

not much new and exciting to be seen, one gal had little tulle tutus which looked really cute, but all she had was a row of them on a table, not too sure if she even sold one...

the cutest thing was the Bikini Dish Cloths. I didn't take a picture because I didn't want people to think I was scamming ideas or working for some Chinese outfit that was going to mass produce them...lol.

But what they were was a knitted dish cloth knitted to look like a bikini top and bottom. Attached to a card that was cut to resemble a mid drift and embellished with ribbon and rhinestones. The "bra" part of the top held two scrubbies -

It came with a poem that said something about if you are too shy to wear a bikini, grant your own wishes and use one to clean the dishes...

The gal sold them for $7 which would in no way cover her time and effort, but she sold out of the 30 or so she had displayed when the show started.

Suzan J

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022