Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Did anyone else see

Posted by luvmypets (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 07 at 10:11

Naturally after finally getting rid of all my old magazines, there was one that showed a centerpiece, really pretty. All I remember is a pillar candle using cranberries as the base. There was more to it than that. By chance did anyone happen to remember seeing it? Please, I know such a silly thing, but thanks. (Maybe in Womans World or First magazine.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Did anyone else see

Was it the cranberries were put in water so they floated? I think I remember seeing something like that.

o

No, just dry. All I can rememher is a white pillar candle sitting in red cranberries. But whatever else the type dish and other decor for Christmas.

o

Here's a link I found from a quick search. Don't know if it will help or not.

ginger

Here is a link that might be useful: Cranberry Decor

o

Hey, I found this one as well...Its not a candle, but has the same premise.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Cranberry Ideas from Ocean Spray

o

Thanks so much, they are great ideas, but no not it. I do appreaciate your help though. Something about not being able to locate an item makes me CRAZY. I only wish I tore it out. Oh well.

o

What magazines did you throw away that might help looking it up

o

I had mentioned on the OP maybe "First" Womans World" I know it wasn't "Real Simple" or Martha Stewart I kind of remember it being sort of a cheap small thin magazine. I did try going to the web but seeems there is nothing other than buying it. It is the small things, I save the big ones to accept. Thanks so much everyone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here