o
RE: Christmas basket photo

Worked great! What a beautiful holiday basket. Looks yummy too. Luvs

o

Looks great!

o

That is a beautiful basket! Would be pretty anywhere!

o

That is very lovely. Keep up the great work!!

o

Oddie, I was the first one to post in your msg, but I guess I forgot to submit it cause it's not there. My post was to tell you how lovely it looked. If you are giving those for gifts, I sure would love to receive one. It's so darling and yes, looks good enough to eat. I love it!!!

Sal

o

Oddie how did you make the buns? This is the most beautiful basket I have seen. Please will you share with me,PLEASE.
Thanks, Linda

o

lindasc
the cinnamonbuns are made from material and are not my idea on the HGTV holiday fourm there is step by step page they set up, I will try and post the link for you http://stepbystepcrafting.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!21E7513E4CDBF213!105/ highlite it and click go to URL should take you there, Iam not good with giveing instructions but will try if you cant get the info there
lots of other crafts listed check them out
oddie

o

Wow, I missed this post some how!!! Another great project. And boy it sure does look yummy!!!
Cheri

o

beautiul!!!

o

Very pretty!!

o

Oddie what recipe do you use for your salt dough? and what size did you make them? My daughter is bugging me to help make some so she can make the baskets.

o

lindasc, the cinnamonbuns in this photo are made from material, the gingerbread guy is saltdough thoe, I use 1 cup flour 1 cup salt 1/2 c water or more, after I mix it up I put it in a baggie for a day or so seems to roll better for me after setting, I roll out the dough sprinkle with cinnamon roll up like a jellyroll cut in size you like and bake at 200 till hard, I use dimensional paint for iceing ,oh and push up the center after cutting so they look more real, here is a link to the other kind , hope this helps

http://stepbystepcrafting.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx

oddie

o

Thank you, thank you, I will start mixing it for her now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here