Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
qtiemom

Craft Show Results...

qtiemom
16 years ago

Well I am back from a Looooooong craft show weekend. We did really really well! I made a profit of $1,150.00 woooohooo!!!!

They are also having one at the same place next weekend and I wasn't going. But everyone kept asking if I would be there because this weekend was in between paydays for that area. So.....needless to say I decided to go next Saturday...since it's a payday...lol

Those Chocolate snowman bars were a HIT! I sold 20 of each-large and regular sized! My christmas pins went like crazy too! It seems everyone in this little town is doing the "Secret Santa" thing so I sold so so so many little things. But they sure added up!

There was also a lady there that made candles and OMG they were beautiful! She had soooooooooo many of them and just about sold out. Her prices were so cheap too! I even bought me a set for my christmas decorating. $8.00 for a set of two and they are huge candles

Other than that...I didn't see anthing out of the ordinary. Typical stuff and a few Avon, MaryKay people.

I have the perfect spot at this one too. I am the first vendor as you walk in the door and the last vendor as they leave...lol The bad part was it's by the door and I FROZE! ...lol But it was all worth it!

So, this week I will be "replacing" inventory for Saturday!

So that was the scoop! Hopefully next weekend will be just as good!

Marci

Comments (8)