Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
here are some more sachets bag pics

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 12, 08 at 9:36

I made a few more sachets over the last couple days. I tried to post in gallery, but did not work so here they arelavander with white poka dots.Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: here are some more sachets bag pics

Gorgeous! I don't know about where you live Huggy, but where I live they'd be charging a pretty penny for those in a store.
Just beautiful work, girl!
Suzan J

o

I think depending on the fabric, I will charge any where from $10.00 to $15.00. also depends on if I can get the lavender buds also. I am making some for some of our local shops and also some for family xmas gifts and also giving each of the girls in the office one for Christmas.. I think sometimes our office girls are forgotten how hard they work for us.. I am sending Leveta some for her shop along with some potato bags and rice bags.
Thanks for your input it always helps when someone tells you what they think of your crafts.
have a great day
Huggy

o

Ohh, verrry nice. This is the sort of thing I look for at craft shows! I love lavender.

o

Huggy they are amazing....

o

Beautiful!!! They should go well!! Lovely ribbons & materials,the ornaments really add the perfect finishing touch! Jan

o

They are gorgeous! Love the fabrics and ribbons you've used. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here