Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What are you working on? 11/26

Posted by sweets98 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 07 at 9:01

It's a new week! Let's get busy! :)

I'm working on a few ornaments for the trees, yes trees, plural! LOL

We put up the main tree in the living room on Friday night. I like to make new ornaments to add to it each year. Some of the older ones that aren't homemade get removed or re-done. I have some ornaments that I started last year and just plain ran out of time that I can finish up now.

I'm also looking for ideas for DD's tree. She has a white tree that she puts pastel and brighter colored funky ornaments on. I made her two felt stitched snowflakes ones the other night. She wants more like them and I found more felt ornaments but I need more felt. :(

Oh, and I'm working on two more lights like I made last week but I'm going to use different bases than just the sifter. One is going to be sugar cookie themed and the other gingerbread. They are for the auction at DH's company party this Saturday night. Someone will get to take them home!

Our house is busy decorating, sewing, stitching and painting! What are you up to?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What are you working on? 11/26

I should be working on ornaments for my nieces and nephews but I can't decide what to make this year. I've been making them one every year for at least 15 years now. I'm also making curtains for niece's bedroom. My nephew is in the marching band and I'm trying to make something for his wall using music notes and his pictures of the band.
Sweets, I can't wait to see the lights you're working on. I love them.

o

I am working on replacing inventory from this weekend's show to get ready for this coming weekend...lol
I am stressing a little becuse I also got quite a few orders and I also need to decorate my house. Not to mention going to work each day!...whewwwwww But I know I can get it done...just a matter of time...lol

o

Leslie, I loved your sifter light. I know someone is gonna be thrilled to get those at the Christmas auction! I'm still trying to get my fall things picked up and Christmas stuff put out. And get all my Christmas shopping done. I'm usually done well before Thanksgiving and I just started today!! UGH! Got so many projects backed up I can't even list them all, but do have some ornies I've got to do this year. I usually add something new every year too.
~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here