Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Craft show results

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 07 at 8:31

did a little craft show this yesterday and after expenses, I cleared $400. Not a huge amout but I am tired - can hardly talk - and my back is killing me! I always take a chair - just never sit down when someone is near my booth. Lots of commercial items (ie. Cookie Lee/ Pampered Chef/ Mary Kay) but I don't believe anyone else did as well as I did. It was held in upper scale nursing home and I had fun - have to plump up a few things (I figure I need to make 200 potato bagsto just keep up and be ready for the big show next week-end. I'm tired but I am happy with the results...
NEXT REPORT........

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Craft show results

So glad to hear you did well. But noticed nothing said of your weenie warmers.But it sounds like you cleaned up on potato bags. Glad to hear you did so well. Sometimes you wonder if folk still want hand crafted things. At least with the current news on a lot of the China imports, it may give the home grown-home made industry a boost. As we do keep safety in mind and certainly don't use lead paints in our projects.
But either or, congrats on your success.

o
RE: Craft show results

Glad you had a successful day, and I am sure everyone loved seeing your handcrafted items. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here