Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
See what I have done over the weekend

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 9, 08 at 7:25

Here is my first attempt at Lavender bagsmy attempt to make some Lavender pillows

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: See what I have done over the weekend

Oh how lovely...What a wonderful gift. I would love to have something like that for my shop...

o

Must have been posting at the same time, your lavender pillows are just beautiful! love the purple material you used and what a pretty bow! great job on your photo takeing also.
keep your beautiful crafts comming love seeing them, TFS!
oddie

o

Very pretty. What a nice gift!! TFS

o

Hey, Thanks everyone.. It was fun.. the material came from WalMart and the bow from Dollar Tree..LOL My Lavender buds have not arrived yet.. they should be here next week. so I am planing on picking up some more material from Wal Mart.. I also have some pretty red that looks good..
Oddie so good to see you, I haven't seen you for a while..
Huggy

o

They are lovely Huggybear!! Like how you added the ornament & bit of lavender to the bow, really classy!! The red sounds lovely too.Jan

o

beautiful huggybear! :)

o

How beautiful...now I know what I can do with the lavendar that I harvested out of the garden a few weeks ago and dried...

o

Huggybear, that is a beautiful gift! I haven't seen anything like that at the craft shows around here! Maybe because I don't know of anyone that grows lavendar! :o)

o

I agree with everyone else, very beautiful! Nicely done, Huggybear!
Suzan J

o

Williamsburgjane, that is why I am going to learn how to grow Lavender this coming spring.. Lady in Hillsboro, Ohio sells the dried buds and also the plants and everything that goes with Lavendar.. She is really a neat lady and so when Spring comes I will go visit her farm and she will give me all the hints I will need to know how to get started.. I am always thinking of things I can do when I ge ready to retire.. "But got to get grandson thru highschool, then I might think about retireing, oops then college." so you see I surely will need a second income..LOL
Huggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here