Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
earring post

Posted by kidd (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 07 at 7:12

Where can I find sterling silver earring post that clip on. I am looking for the old fashion kind. It has to cover ear lobes that have been pierced and now the hole has split.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: earring post

You might have luck find them at a craft store like Michael's. Look in the bead/jewelry making aisle.

Sal

o

If you are looking for sterling you might want to try www.firemountiangems.com, www.artbeads.com, www.auntiebeads.com, or maybe even call your local jewelry.

Base metals and plated pieces are easily found like Sal said Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc...

good luck,
ginger

o

There is a new product out that you can put on the back of your ears to support earrings if your ears have been torn. I know our local Walgreens carry it in the area with things advertised on TV.........but I bought some for a girlfriend that couldn't wear post earrings as the holes on her lobes had been stretched so much that a post would go through it.
If I hadn't already wrapped them with some earrings, I would look at the name!!!!!
Just thought I would share......Julie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here